Do you have a property that needs to be leased?
As a landlord you need to:
– Find the most suitable A+ tenant
– With a good credit, solid employment, proper references, no criminal record or bad payments
– Fulfil tenancy as soon as possible without the property being vacant for too long
– Take care of maintainence of all structures, appliances, wiring, heating, driveways, yards, etc
– Handle all legal issues, complaints and documentation
– Be knowledgable of the Ontario Residential Tenacies Act
– Handle all financials, rent cheques, bills (if applicable), renovation costs, maintainence costs, insurance, etc
-Ensure rent payments are up to date with market rate
– Deliver all neccessary notices ina timely fashion
-Coordinate and cooperate with tenants on all tenancy matters, whenever needed
– Handle all emergency and unexpected matters that might arise on occasions
– Handle any other matter related to your property efficiently and in proper time
Some people/landlords like to take matters in their own hands while others do not want to bother with all the headache of managing a investment property. The choice is ofcourse a personal one.
If you, a family member or friend, would however, like assistance in any one or all of the above mentioned matters, give us a call.
Our Property Management team has expertise in handling a large portfolio of properties, Residential and Commercial, and we take care of all your needs from putting the property on the market, to finding a tenant, to handling all matters related thereafter – so you can be at ease!
Want to find out more?
Give us a call today.
Nasir Azam (Broker)
Najeah Nasir, BBA, SSGBC (Realtor)